Hence we aim to use natural resources efficiently and minimize the environmental impacts of our activities and products during their lifecycles. We take all necessary precautions to combat such polluting factor’s with our in-house Wastewater Treatment Plant of 120 KLD capacity, including pretreatment (sterilization), HEPA filters to prevent accidental release of Genetically Modified Organism’s (GMO). Solid waste produced are segregated as per CPCB norms and are sent to PCB authorized organizations i.e. Hyderabad Waste Management & Service, for treatment and disposal. Our team actively monitors the pollution in air & water with the help of APPCB authorized Laboratories.
Bharat Biotech recognizes its responsibility to promote the health within the plant and hence is fully committed to providing safe workplaces for all its associates and third party personnel
- Occupational health checkup for every employee each year.
- First aid boxes are available in every Department.
- 24X7 Ambulance Services are available.
- Basic Life Support Training programme conducted every six months.
- Personnel protective equipment’s are available within the respective departments.
- On-site emergency plan, bio-safety Manual & safety plan regimes are available.
- Fire extinguishers are placed according to visibility & accessibility grounds.