Research is an ongoing and everlasting process in Bharat Biotech. An overpowering desire to excel, coupled with the dedication to invent, have led our R&D team to undertake innovative translational research projects of immense social and scientific relevance.
Bharat Biotech is presently carrying out research on Bio-Antibiotics, Combination Probiotics, Lysostaphin, THR-100 (Recombinant Staphylokinase Injection), Chikungunya Vaccine, Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine, Oral Rotavirus Vaccine, Malaria Vaccine, Liquid Rabies Vaccine and Staphylococcus aureus vaccine.
- Children’s Vaccine Program (CVP) of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation through Program for Appropriate Technologies in Health (PATH) – Rotavirus Vaccine Development Project.
- Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI) of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation through Program for Appropriate Technologies in Health (PATH) – Malaria Vaccine Development – Plasmodium Vivax
- European Malaria Vaccine Initiative – Plasmodium falciparum through International Center for Genetic Engineering & Molecular Biology
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- Spread Program – World Bank
- The Wellcome Trust – Strategic Translation Award for work in NTS